Why are eggs so fussy, and how do I always screw them up? Gordon Ramsey always says that cooking an egg is the first test for any cook, and I’m an utter failure.
My sloppy eggs situation was something I desperately needed to fix but wasn’t sure how. That’s where Amazon came in handy. Combined with my expert sleuthing skills, and Amazon’s endless supply of products, I found a few solutions I wanted to share with our loyal readers. Have a look!
We love giving recommendations that help improve your life! In doing so, we participate in affiliate programs and receive a share of the revenue from your purchase.
NEGG HARD-BOILED EGG PEELER
- EASY TO USE: Just add water, the egg, and lightly shake a few times. As George W. Bush once famously said: Mission Accomplished. The egg will then slip out of its shell, and breakfast is served!
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Created and designed in the USA
- IMPECCABLE DESIGN: Works every time!
- THE ORIGINAL: The only REAL Negg!
EZ HARD-BOILED EGG PEELER
- ECONOMICAL: Cheaper and larger than it’s competitors
- FAST: Peels eggs in under 10 seconds
- HIGH CAPACITY: Peel multiple eggs at once
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Made from BPA-free durable plastic
EGGXACTPEEL EGG PEELER
- QUICK EGGSHELL PEELING: Perfect for peeling hard and soft boiled eggs.
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Just need 3 steps: tap and crack with the kid-friendly sharp end, and pop the shell off the egg with the dull end.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of plastic material which lets it’s durable, easy to clean, and lasts much longer. Perfect for use in the home kitchen or catering industry